We are looking for candidates with expertise in both information technology and business administration for the role of IT Business Analyst. IT business analysts are responsible for enhancing the quality of IT products and services, analyzing data to inform business decisions, and finding technological solutions to business needs, among other duties.
The best IT business analysts have exceptional interpersonal skills as they need to act as a communication link between the IT and Executive branches.
- Liaising between the Tech Head / Sales head and the client.
- Understanding strategic business needs and plans for growth.
- Analyzing the design of technical systems and business models.
- Utilizing IT data for business insights.
- Analyzing business needs and preparing detailed documents based on that.
- Sourcing and implementing new business technology.
- Finding technological solutions to business requirements.
- Producing reports on application development and implementation.
- Running A/B tests and analyzing data.
- Analyzing data to inform business decisions.
- Degree in computer engineering, business administration, or related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.