Experience: 3 Years to 6 Years
Relevant Experience: Min.3 years software development experience, 3+ years of MEAN Stack development experience.
We are looking for a MEAN stack developer to produce scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a MEAN stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend.
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint.
- Address and improve any technical issues.
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 2,4.
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
- Experience in writing unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma.
- Experience in implementing Angular Material for various UI components
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git)