Table of Content
- An Ideal Framework for Building Effective, Scalable, and Efficient Mobile Apps
- React Native
- Mobile Angular UI
- Native Script
- JQuery Mobile
- On the Final Note
An Ideal Framework for Building Effective, Scalable, and Efficient Mobile Apps
- Consistent support with 3rd party plugins
- Introduction of an intuitive feature named Hooks, that gives access to its features without writing a class.
- It has its own Document Object Model (DOM) which enables React to calculate changes required and updates in advance.
- Responsive interface with complete focus on UI without any interruptions.
- A Chrome extension that enables efficient debugging with DOM.
Angular UI is a Bootstrap framework that provides mobile app developers with a robust set of UI components. Subsequently, it also enables them to rapidly develop high-quality mobile applications. A robust and dynamic app by hiring a dedicated developer for Mobile Angular guarantees transparent communication and direct access to the resources. Hence, this mobile platform is completely compatible with native frameworks and builds sophisticated apps.
- Used in client-side apps in Node.js and native mobile apps with Native Script.
- Strengths include building "compound" (or component) views for asynchronous updates.
- Turns templates into highly optimized code, delivering instant runtime performance.
- Support for businesses on critical developments
- Developers can directly access APIs for both Android and Ios
- Powerful support for backend
- Interface without the need for WebViews
- Faster development for cross-platform apps
- Cost-efficient development of hybrid mobile apps
- A touch-intensive UI with HTML5 and CSS3
- Robust page transitions with navigation based on Ajax
Additionally, Meteor’s local storage makes it a popular choice for mobile apps. It removes all the complicated server-side logic for a simple and intuitive user experience. Hence, it's a preferred option as opposed to the more common cloud integration approach.
- It allows you to push your changes to mobile devices without getting involved in coding.
- Hot code push lets you deploy updates as soon as possible for all mobile OS platforms
- It also allows you to implement a miniMongo database into your mobile apps, making it possible to manage data locally
- The miniMongo database provides server-to-device communication and sync functions.
What service are you looking for?
Choose us as per your convenience, time and Project!!!SCHEDULE A DEVELOPER INTERVIEW
- The single code base for multiple platforms.
- Rapid development.
- Easy and quick testing.
- Compatible with multiple devices.
- No need for extra knowledge of development.
- Less time and efforts
Titanium is a robust mobile development framework that provides an easy-to-use environment for building hybrid mobile apps. The framework enables developers to quickly prototype applications. It includes native UI components, performance optimizations, and touch-optimized screen layouts. Above all, Titanium's streamlined environment makes it one of the easiest frameworks for developers to learn.
It's a solution to help developers build mobile applications in record time and deploy applications to multiple platforms. It also allows developers to reuse 60% to 90% of code, thereby reducing development times and costs. There are more than a dozen modules that provide additional capabilities. It's the building ground for more than 75,000 applications with 18,000 developers on over 400 million devices.
- You can quickly develop applications to support multiple platforms.
- Extensive functional entities enable developers to churn out high-performance apps.
- A simple, easy-to-use environment that's free for users.
- Having a highly affordable and open-source alternative.
Ionic is a framework for creating hybrid mobile apps. The framework combines the best aspects of iOS and Android applications for a simplified development process. Unlike many other hybrid app frameworks, Ionic does not require its developers to learn several code languages. Hence, it's best to hire an Ionic developer to develop an MVP. With Ionic, apps will be more functional and perform better than those generated by other hybrid app frameworks.
Ionic Studio is a lightning development environment for building Ionic apps that is very powerful and easy to use. It includes a development editor, which makes it easy for developers to build apps quickly.
- Intuitive user interface design that takes full advantage of the latest technologies
- A versatile, flexible, powerful, and stable development platform
- Easy to use drag-and-drop tooling
- Unprecedented access to the world's largest developer community
- A broad range of tools
- An evergreen community of experienced developers.
- Unlimited control
Google’s Flutter UI toolkit is a user interface toolkit for building native apps that run on iOS, Android, and other platforms. It uses Google’s Dart programming language. Flutter allows developers to create beautiful, high-performing apps without having to code from scratch. This UI toolkit is basically the superman of all the frameworks. As a result, it allows developers to create lightweight apps capable of running on several platforms in a short span.
- Built-in Material Design
- Built-in Apple widgets with customizations for the iOS platform
- Customization of iOS widgets to match your brand values
- Rich motion APIs to animate content on a page
- Supports both iOS & Android platforms
- Strong widget support with customizations for your brand
- High-performance application built with React, Redux, & Webpack
We are a team of expert developers, testers and business consultants who strive to deliver nothing but the best. Planning to build a completely secure and efficient application? 'Hire Dedicated Developers'.
On the Final Note
Want To Build An App For Your Startup?
We will help you clarify your requirements, select the right tools and reduce your app development costs.Book a free consultation call with us