Experience : 3-5 Years
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and Internal app database and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Must have kotlin knowledge with advance topics
- Should be aware about latest jetpack components like (LiveData, Navigation, ViewModel)
- Must know about MVVM architecture
- Must have knowledge of dagger 2. (Dependency injection)
- Should have advanced knowledge of canvas.
- Should be aware aboutNative android Animations.
- Should believe in Reactive programming.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle