Experience: 3 Years to 5 Years
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
To succeed as a business development executive, you should attend networking events to attract and retain clientele. Ultimately, an outstanding business development executive will keep a close eye on clients' feedback to ensure that our products and services consistently exceed expectations.
- Strong Expertise in identifying potential market segments and the ability to generate strong leads and capability to qualify the generated lead.
- Good knowledge of the IT services and experience of International Software Service Sales is a must.
- Prowess in written and oral communication using English as a primary language.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong networking skills.
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- The candidate will be responsible for procuring new clients by doing Market Research & Analysis to discover new business prospects. Generate new business by driving sales to new and existing clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients. Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- The candidate should show sincerity in his/her work and should be a good team player.